Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Library

The Library is well-known as a quiet place where people go to get work and research done. Usually people go in and out throughout the day and spend periods of time inside. The types of people that go in the library range greatly as well. The front of the library contains the circulation desk, a place where you can go to ask the librarians for help or check books out. I used to work at the library in my hometown, and I want to see how it compares to the library here. The librarians that worked at the library in my town are among some of the nicest people I have ever met. They were great to work with, as well as very friendly, quiet, and resourceful. I would like to see what both the library and the librarians are like here on campus. I haven't used the library here on campus yet, so I would like to see if the librarians are as helpful to their patrons as the ones from my hometown. I am sure, since this library is accessible to college students, that the librarians working there must be just as helpful, but that I will have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment