Thursday, April 28, 2011

Final Student Ethnography Examples

When looking at the three examples of final ethnography projects, my final ethnography contains elements from both Kayla's and Grace's. While the content of Grace's is most like mine, mine looks most like Kayla's. Grace wrote her ethnography on the Newman Library, which is like mine because I did mine on a library as well. The approach she took and conclusions she made were of course different from what I found. The way she set her website up was the best of the three, breaking up her ethnography among pages. It was a very creative way of setting everything up and it is visually appealing. The way Kayla presented her ethnography was similar to how I chose to set mine up. I broke up the information I had wrote using different subheadings. Though she does keep everything on one page like me, she breaks it up using subheadings. This is a very effective way of organizing your final ethnography.

No comments:

Post a Comment